- We review each renters application in the order received and require 48 hours to verify the information provided. If, for any reason, we cannot confirm information, your application is subject to denial.
- Application fees are to be paid in cash or money order only. Each applicant must pay a non-refundable $40 application fee. This includes every person residing in the household over 18 years of age.
- We will not review incomplete applications and will accept the first qualified applicant.
- Each applicant must provide an individual application with references and fees. There are situations in which the application process may require additional deposit(s) and/or a co-signer.
- Before signing a rental agreement, we will require the deposit, rent, and a move-in fee in form of money order or cashier check (pet fee if applicable).
Please note that all applicants must show identification, which includes a photograph.
Prior rental history
Applicant must provide information requested of their past landlords. If we can’t verify previous landlords, we may deny your application.
Income and resources
- Employment must be verified and/or verification of income.
- Depending on the situation, we may verify your income through pay stubs, tax records, and by contacting your current employer.
- Your income must be 2 1/2 times the rental amount, excluding utilities.
Credit check and criminal background check
- A credit check will be done on each applicant over the age of 18.
- Negative reports may result in a denial or additional deposits.
- Any person(s) who engage in illegal substance abuse or has been convicted of the illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance may be denied tenancy.
- Prior evictions may result in denial.